Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please visit Alaska State Library for new lists

It has come to my (Daniel's) attention that we still have a few readers of this notification service who are wondering why no lists have been posted since the October 2007 shipping list.

This blog was a Roundtable project I undertook when I was Government Publications Librarian for the Alaska State Library. I was promoted to Head of Information Services in September 2007 and for various reasons, we have not found the staff time to update this joint ASL-AkLA blog with new shipping lists. I apologize to any remaining readers for not putting up the "closed sign" here earlier.

To view the latest monthly shipping lists available, please visit

This blog will not be updated further. If technology evolves to allow us to offer a similar notification service in the future, an announcement will be made to akla-l.

No comments: